The Center for E-Learning (CFE) in the office of Extended Programs and Educational Outreach manages the university's eCollege online course management system and supporting services, including:
- online course development
- eCompanion shell creation and loading
- eCollege training and tech support for instructors
- eCollege enrollment access
- course ownership and honoraria tracking
CFE staff are eager to assist you in utilizing the eCollege system to enhance teaching in face-to-face, hybrid, and online classes. We are here because we enjoy working with instructors and supporting teaching and learning. Please contact us with your questions, your problems, ideas, or suggestions. We like to help.